- Book Review
- Water and Climate Change in Africa: Challenges and community initiatives in Durban, Maputo and Nairobi
- Prof. Ellie Perkins presented at the Association of American Geographers (AAG) Annual Meeting
- A struggle for clean streets and sustainable water provision
- “Redefining water governance in Nairobi in times of climate change” a talk by Stephen Otieno
- Water Cartels in Nairobi: Necessary Public Good or Threat to Resource Governance?
- Patrick Bond, speaking at OccupyCOP17, 10th December 2011
- Umphilo WaManzi featured in the Mail&Guardian online
- COP17 Debrief
- Professor Perkins presents at International Workshop on “Innovation, Diversity, and Sustainable Development in Areas of Social Vulnerability”
Category Archives: News
Patrick Bond, professor at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, speaking at OccupyCOP17 which was held during the UNFCCC COP17 Climate Talks in Durban, South Africa.
Visit http://mg.co.za/multimedia/2011-12-07-bridge-over-troubled-water/ to watch video on Umphilo waManzi’s “Water Reality” tour…